Wednesday, May 06, 2009

COMMISSIONS!

Recently I've been getting quite a few email requests for commissions. Not having considered it before, I took this one on as a test and discovered I really enjoyed it. If you'd also like a piece of original art like this, go ahead and let me know!
MY COMMISSION RATES are as follows:
LARGE B&W--11"x14" (on comic page; as shown above) is $100 for a single character, $50 for every character after that.
SMALL B&W and SOME COLOR--8.5"x11" (on comic book backing board; like the ones I send out with my tees and books) is $50, usually only one character.

Your best bet is to allow me to let my imagination loose, but won't think less of you if you ask me for a specific character! hahaha

All money is in USD; payable to my PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I'm still figuring out what shipping will be and the best way to ship. Feel free to contact me with questions and hopefully your requests: andy@bighairproductions.com

ALSO: If there's a particular ORIGINAL COMIC BOOK PAGE of mine you'd like to hang on your wall or use as a place matte; let me know. I'll try and post about this soon. In the meantime, sift through your issues of CN BLOCKPARTY, BATMAN: BRAVE & THE BOLD and CHARLATAN BALL to pick out which pages you want!

Thanks!
A

5 comments:

ANDY KUHN said...

that's a sweet freakin' hellboy, dude! :)

wolfboy said...

Thanks, Andy!

--and thanks for the inspiration to do commissions.

Chris Battle said...

Holy crap!! I think they need to let you start doing some BDRP anthology comix...

Michelle Bickford said...

THIS IS TOO COOOOOOOL.

wolfboy said...

1) I would LOVE to draw me some BPRD! Guy Davis is one of my favorite artists around.

2) I hope some of the folks who inquired about commissions still want them...