Friday, June 15, 2007

PLASTIC MAN PILOT'S 15 MINUTES...

15 minutes. Literally. That's about how long the world (wide-web), got the opportunity to view the PLASTIC MAN PILOT. It had been posted on youtube when I woke up, then taken down by WB laywers by breakfast. Oh well, it was the most exciting fifteen minutes I could remember.





Yes; it's been awhile...they say time heals all wounds...well, whomever said that hadn't produced three pilots that hadn't been picked up! Anyhow, as some may recall, the Plastic Man pilot had mysteriously made it's way on to the web (and almost immediately taken down); to stellar reviews. It was on BOING BOING, CARTOON BREW and a slew of other sites that seemed obscure to me until I saw how populated they were. But I have to tell you, one of the highlights of my career, was to have Harry Knowles himself, write such glowing praise. And yes, typing this DOES make me feel good. Say what you will, but I've been a huge fan of Aintitcool.com since I even HEARD about the advent of this In-ter-net. It was indeed a proud moment.

Click on this link to see: PLAS ON AINTITCOOLNEWS

On a side note: I've even ventured on to the LOST discussion boards and forums on aintitcool--usually to have some slug totally "cyber"-slam me for some small, misquote, or something...but I just took it as getting my cherry popped.

3 comments:

Chris Battle said...

We were all younger and more innocent back then.

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Man , I saw it when it was up! Its freaking beautiful. Your D channel pilate is really great too man. AND Circus Peanut!! Keep crankin em out dude!! You are a pilate factory. and all of them are rad!!

Clinton said...

I dig your clean up work, Andy! What medium did you use?