Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THE MARVEL TEAM-UP YOU DEMANDED!!!




--How cool would it be to have CAPTAIN BRITAIN, DR.STRANGE and LUKE CAGE battling a giant gold cherub?...we'll call it Galactus' baby!!! ...okay maybe not that cool--but I would LOVE to see all of you DRAW THIS SCENE and monumental team-up!!!

*OH YEAH! Send me your sure-to-be-awsome jpegs @ astrobug@hotmail.com so I can post them here! (yes, yes, along with links! Arrghh! I'm sorry I suck @ computer-speak. Unlike Chris Battle and Steve Lambe!)

8 comments:

Ben Jones said...

Is Luke Cage giving us the finger?

wolfboy said...

That he is. These guys have millions of points of articulation!

Jay D Smith said...

ultimate team-up!!!!

wolfboy said...

Another note: these guys are so posable, you can give 'em DON MARTIN feet!

burgerlog said...

awwww poor cherub, I like him. I don't know about those other guys though....

sdestefano said...

This is genius.
Although the cherub is a bit out of character, I think.
In ish # 137 of Dr. Strange, Gold Cherub specifically said he was non-violent.

murrayb said...

hi Andy, I did a search, and found yer blog, great stuff. It's pretty cool to see all the Dodger Dare concept stuff a few posts back.

Justin K. Thompson said...

Ah shit, i didn't know I had an assignment...I'll get right on it!