Thursday, September 14, 2006

PLASTIC MAN PILOT







I'm sure you've heard...or the two people reading this are close friends already, but the Plastic Man pilot I worked on for so, so long--didn't get picked up. Sigh. I would or should take this moment to rant; but perhaps I'll save it for another time. As you might also know, it's something I pitched with TOM KENNY over 5 years ago (YES, PRE-KYLE BAKER!). It's developement process was a rollercoaster and I know your Uncle Phil said he'd do it different--but I'm here to tell you it was the CLOSEST thing we could get to our own vision while accommodating so many notes: from Cartoon Network and their myriad, ever changing developement teams, WB Animation, to DC Comics.

More on this later. I'm going to go cry.

http://www.comic-scans.net/wp/2006/08/30/review-the-plastic-man-pilot-2006-that-warners-rejected/
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24282

1 comment:

SeƱor Chips said...

I caught it on youtube the short while it was up, I thought it was awesome, if that's any consolation.

Pringle