Monday, July 23, 2007

BACK ON THE ASSEMBLY LINE...

Ahhh, thank you Todd and Chris Battle; the only two people viewing this trite blog. To answer your question, Todd, the freelance indicated is for MY GYM PARTNER IS A MONKEY. I'm having lots of fun working on it; as I have from time to time throughout it's seasons/run...and I will post some more images asap.






In the meantime, here are some of the first inked CHARLATAN BALL issue #3 pages coming out of the factory...compare to some of the blue-lines posted in previous posts!

Let me know if you think I'm improving, from issue #1 thru #2 and now #3.

3 comments:

T' said...

My name's not Todd. :"D Love the ink work on this stuff. So heavy, so deft. A lot of courage there. I'm still trying to get as much myself. Then again, I'm no pro. Well done, and yes, I still read your blog!

Unknown said...

Your Michigan fans can't wait to get their hands on

Unknown said...

OOPS...left off part of that last message...here's the rest.


...Charlatan Ball.