Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SKETCH BOOK DOODLES...

Well; they may appear to be tighter than that--but I assure you, I brought 4 or 5 markers and pens and "doodled" them sitting on a porch over the weekend. Not the traditional pencil studies per say--but rough concepts and brain-spewing for possible future "Magic-Champions" from other dimensions for future issues of CHARLATAN BALL (still not out yet...or solicited).

These are all completely-derivative; (not to mention lame)..."inspired" by all of the MARVEL UNIVERSE's from the '80s...now compiled and rebublished and sitting next to my desk.

I will post some ACTUAL rough drawings (which might be better)of more ideas and conceptual stuff later this week...if you're interested. At all.







I'm partial to my DR. FATE knockoff.

4 comments:

Tyree said...

I love it!

Chris Battle said...

DANG.

pbcbstudios said...

man, you should be competing in this:

http://fistacuffs.blogspot.com/

Richtoon said...

Nice Markers!!!